Pages

Monday, October 31, 2011

Menu for November 1st to November 6th

Some of my favorite fall back recipes are Campbell's condensed soups. My mom got me for Christmas awhile back a 3 cookbook collection: Homemade in Minutes, Classic Recipes, and Everyday Easy Meals. It uses all their brands but you can easily switch out to store brand. This time of the year condensed soups, single serving soups and stock/broth go on sale and if you clip coupons you'll notice that Campbell's and Progressive has coupons for their different types of soup. Stock up! I love going into the pantry and having easy meals on hand with condensed soups. Just think, chicken and rice, I have this in my pantry and freezer.
Here is our menu for the week using recipes from the Campbell's collection. campbell kitchen

Tuesday
Baked Supreme Ziti (recipe)

Wednesday
Creamy Chicken Risotto (recipe)
(this is a favorite of ours)

Thursday
Subs

Friday
Ham and Green Bean Casserole (recipe)
( I really wanted to make green bean casserole)

Saturday
Country Scalloped Potatoes (recipe)
(Ok, so this recipe was oringal scallop potatoes and onion and I was going to add leftover ham. When looking up that recipe I found the Country Scalloped Potatoes, niffty!)

Sunday
Slow Cooker Pot Roast (recipe)
(using leftovers for meals next week)

No comments:

Post a Comment