Pages

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Menu for September 19-23

Since the weather is cooling down, I think it's a good time to start using the oven more regularly. If you're one of those people who like to wait to the last minute turn on the heat, like me, you can use the oven as a source of heat.
This week I have decided to go retro with the recipes. I bought out my Ramsey Cookbook, my Waldorf Cook book and a Campbell Cookbook. I have meat in the freezer that I need to use up and I thought it would be fun to start rummaging through those old recipes. Plus they make a lot of food with not a lot of extra ingredients. I found I had most of the items in my pantry. What do you have to use up in your freezer?

Meatless Monday 
Oven Pancakes (Waldorf Auxiliary Cookbook)

Tuesday
Colossal Chicken (Recipe Roundup at Ramsey)

Wednesday 
Pharmacist Softball Night

Thursday
Marinade Steak Recipe Here

Friday
Porkchops and Potato Scallop (Campbell Cookbook Cooking with Soup)

Yesterday I used up a bunch of tomatoes and made chili starter. I'm hoping I can get a big bag of apples and make some apple butter. The smells of fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment